Our code of corporate social responsibility in brief:
● No one who works at POITTEMILL will be denied their basic human rights.
● No one who works at POITTEMILL will be subjected to physical or psychological harm.
● No children are allowed to work in the POITTEMILL group.
● We comply with the guidelines of the United Nations Convention on the Protection of Children.
● We adhere to the values of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO).
● Do not employ a child (this refers to anyone under the age of 16, or the compulsory school age, or the minimum age for employment in the country).
● Work reasonable hours and observe reasonable periodic rest.
● Offer dignified remuneration in accordance with local standards and regulations.
● Favor collective agreements reached through negotiation.
Products and Innovation
In product development, we continuously strive for sustainable high-quality products and improved environmental and sustainability aspects. Continuous improvement of our environmental performance at all our sites; saving water, energy and consumables, optimized packaging (choice and quantity of packaging materials, reduced labelling).
Apply the most resource-efficient methods and techniques to all new equipment and construction, right from the design stage. Optimise waste management on all our sites (reduction, sorting, recycling).
Equal opportunities and non-discrimination
• Develop a human and stimulating professional environment.
• To give each employee the opportunity to develop their skills through training.
• Enable each employee to progress within the organization, according to their skills and opportunities.
• Ensure gender equality.
• Promote the professional integration of people in social difficulty or with disabilities.
ou en situation de handicap,
• To guarantee the employment of seniors and the transmission of their know-how.
We regard integrity and reliability as essential to the sustainability of our relationships with our partners.
• Support an open, fair, and competitive business environment,
• Comply with all trade laws and regulations with all stakeholders,
• Require our employees to behave with complete integrity and honesty and in full compliance with applicable laws,
• Safeguard and preserve the confidential information of the company and its business partners,
• Prohibit any financial or material corruption.