The POITTEMILL / FORPLEX After-Sales service is the last link in the chain for our customers.
A specialised team of Assembly and Commissioning technicians is available to carry out maintenance,
audit and up-date customer installations. The After-Sales department can offer advice on replacement stock
management in order to guarantee the optimized supply of spare parts and minimize
interruptions to machine operation.
The After-Sales department is qualified to assemble and repair small machines in our workshop and carry out the following tasks:
- Preventive servicing of installations;
- Spare parts and supply propositions;
- Problem detection on installations;
- Assistance with the development and optimisation of grinding processes (assisted by an Engineer);
- Modifications and updating with latest technology (Audits, Retrofitting) even for long-serving installations;
- Disposal of old installations.
Please do not hesitate to contact POITTEMILL and FORPLEX for further information on the services provided by our After-Sales department.