DESCRIPTIONThe POITTEMILL pendulum roller mill is a vertical mill that works by compressing the material bed. The pendulums mounted on a star wheel are driven by a vertical shaft. Each pendulum is fitted with a grinding roller that rotates upon its axis.
The rotation of the star wheel combines with the articulation of the pendulum to generate a centrifugal force at the grinding roller level.
The product is ground between the grinding roller and the fixed bull ring.
- Low product residence time in the grinding section.
- Absence of hydraulic system for the compression of the material.
- Mechanical tightness via air pressure.
- Greater internal ventilation than with other types of vertical mills.
- Adjustable grinding to obtain required fineness with a minimum of over-grinding.
- Low energy consumption.
- Direct drying up to 20% product humidity.
- Easy and efficient adjusting.
TECHNICAL DATAParticle Size :Feeding 0-30 mm, Output 20 µm to 500 µm.
Throughput :From 150kg/h to 200T/h.
Application Range :Clay, Slate, Asphalt, Barite, Bauxite, Barium, Bentonite, Bicarbonate of soda, Borax, Calcite, Calcium carbonate, Ash, Cement, Lime, Coal, Petcoke, Cobalt, Chromite, Dolomite, Feldspath, Graphite, Gypsum, Kaolin, Slags, Lignite, Magnesia, Marble, Manganese, Iron oxides, Lead oxides, Ores, Phosphates, Rutile, Aluminium silicate, Silica, Sodium nitrate, Sulphur, Talc, Zircon...