DESCRIPTIONThe R&D Grinding Unit FPX is a variant of the Forplexe's Universal Mill (FNG). Presenting the same characteristics as the FNG, he allows however the processing of more consequent batches than FNG0000 or BLX. This mobile grinding unit is used for small industrial productions.
As others laboratory mills, the FPXe's main body is made of a machined 316L stainless steel single block, without any wielding, in order to avoid any product retention inside the mill. It may be installed in various ways, according to the needs :
- On a mobile platform,
- In a closed (mobile) unit
- Within the production line
Finally, The FPX enables processing of thermo-sensitive products, or of products that present a risk of explosion or combustion when in contact with oxygen (ATEX Certification).
OPERATING PRINCIPLEThe product is fed at the centre of the mill. Grinding is achieved by impact and by projection between the grinding tools on the rotor, which rotate at a high speed, and the fixed tools. The fineness of the processed material may be adjusted according to the type and dimensions of the holes in the removable sieving screen.
- Industrial design with a lab form-factor.
- Compressed air blowing in the shaft in order to avoid:
- Powder coming into the bearings.
- Cross-contamination in multi-product applications.
- Belt pulley transmission (different to direct transmission).
- Variable speed : 12.000 rpm, up to 18.000 rpm.
- Various grinding tools available.
- Steel feeding hopper included.
- Totally scalable results with industrial (larger) mills.
TECHNICAL DATAParticle Size :Feeding : 0-10mm, Output : 0-500µm.
Throughput :Maximum 50kg/h.
Application Range :Minerals, Foodstuff industry, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Fine chemicals.