DESCRIPTIONThe Universal Laboratory Mill (FNG00) is the smallest crushers of the FNG range. Manufactured in the mass and built steel stainless 316L welded mechanic, it is intended for the small installations of grinding in laboratory. FNG0000 was designed to be able to be settled on a table. The engine and the transmission of this crusher are totally enclosed. Smaller, more compact, it possesses nevertheless the same characteristics as a crusher Forplex Nouvelle Génération: speed variator, easy plateau changement, etc.
OPERATING PRINCIPLEThe product is fed at the centre of the mill. Grinding is achieved by impact and by projection between the grinding tools on the rotor, which rotate at a high speed, and the fixed tools. The fineness of the processed material may be adjusted according to the type and dimensions of the holes in the removable sieving screen.
- Industrial design with a lab form-factor.
- Compressed air blowing in the shaft in order to avoid:
- Powder coming into the bearings.
- Cross-contamination in multi-product applications.
- Belt pulley transmission (different to direct transmission).
- Variable speed : 12.000 rpm, up to 18.000 rpm.
- Various grinding tools available.
- Steel feeding hopper included.
- Totally scalable results with industrial (larger) mills.
TECHNICAL DATAParticle Size :Feeding : 0 – 5 mm, Output 0 – 500µm.
Throughput :Maximum 5 kg/h
Application Range :Minerals, Foodstuff industry, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Fine chemicals.