DESCRIPTIONThe BLX mill is an evolution of the F00: the main body is made of a machined 316L stainless steel single block, without any wielding, in order to avoid any product retention inside the mill.
He can be implanted under diverse forms according to needs : it may be installed on a mobile platform or in a closed unit with inerted atmosphere or cryogeny.
The BLX enables processing of thermo-sensitive products, or of products that present a risk of explosion or combustion when in contact with oxygen (ATEX Certification).
OPERATING PRINCIPLEThe product is fed at the centre of the mill. Grinding is achieved by impact and by projection between the grinding tools on the rotor, which rotate at a high speed, and the fixed tools.The fineness of the processed material may be adjusted according to the type and dimensions of the holes in the removable sieving screen.
- Industrial design with a lab form-factor.
- Compressed air blowing in the shaft in order to avoid:
- Powder coming into the bearings.
- Cross-contamination in multi-product applications.
- Belt pulley transmission (different to direct transmission).
- Variable speed : 12.000 rpm, up to 18.000 rpm.
- Various grinding tools available.
- Steel feeding hopper included.
- Totally scalable results with industrial (larger) mills.
TECHNICAL DATAParticle Size :Feeding from 0 to 10mm, output from 0 to 1mm.
Throughput :Maximum 25kg/h.
Application Range :Minerals, Foodstuff Industry, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, ..